External Events Endorsement
ERS endorses educational and scientific meetings that meet high standards of scientific quality. If you are a national society in the respiratory field, located in the country where ERS has a Memorandum of Understanding agreement and you are interested in organising your main, annual event that require the ERS official endorsement, carefully read our guidelines and duly fill in the application form available on this website.
- Guidelines for national society event endorsement
- Application form for national society event endorsement
Kindly note that the following criteria will be considered for the event:
- Main, annual event organised by a national society in the respiratory field, based in a country where ERS has a Memorandum of Understanding agreement
- Event delivered in the country of the national society
- Programme is available in English
- Programme is in line with ERS educational and scientific standards
- Event does not compete with ERS activities
- Involves international and European speakers
- Involves ERS members or officers
- There is a fair gender balance in the faculty
- It is in line with the overall mission and values of ERS
Note: The ERS name and logo can only be used once the event has been endorsed. Please see the guidelines for more information.
Upcoming endorsed events
The programmes of these events have been endorsed by ERS.
|04-06 December 2019||18th Regional Annual Assembly of the ESSB (Cairo, Egypt) more information|
|31 March - 3 April 2020||The 61st Annual international Congress of the Egyptian society of chest Diseases & Tuberculosis (New Cairo, Egypt) more information|
|8-12 April 2020||23rd Annual Congress of the Turkish Thoracic Society (Antalya, Turkey) more information|
|13-16 August 2020||South African Thoracic Society Congress (Cape Town, South Africa) more information|
|PROLUNG||PROLUNG, a Marie Sklodowska Curie–Educational training network (contact Marcus Schultz for more information)|
|CARDIOCAP||CardioCAP: cardiovascular complications after community-acquired pneumonia in European elderly population (contact Antoni Torres for more information)|